Tuesday, November 08, 2005
CGI Sheets Pricing, How to send,, information
- Best bargain is buy sheet by weight and not by dimension.
- Sheet should not be more than 10 feet length unless you have requirement.
- Maximum length is 16 feet. but expert believe 10 feet will have more strength.
- Width is 3.5 feet and after carogation its 3 feet.
- 27 gauge sheet is suitable and more you come down better it is; mean 26 is better than 27.
- 28 gauge and above are very thin sheet; expert in the sheet market says they don't last too long and less strength to hold.
- Also be very cautious about when they weight ready sheet, they put extra weight which you can't detect; use digital weighing machine and check machine with standard weight before putting sheets.
- Never give them full money until they load into your truck and then clear remaing balance.
I got this information from City Sader Road Rawalpindi. I bought four ton with family fund to denote to Rawalakot. Price I paid was Rs 59.50/Kilo ($1US) (very good deal). Trader in the market are asking 67 to 70 per kilo. Please call me if you have any questions at 0300 856 8418
Some facts about weights:
1 Ton = 1000 kilo grams.
4 Ton = 4000 kilo grams.
4000= 4000 * 59.50 = RS238,000
Price for 4 Ton = Rs 238,000 or